We encourage you to visit the individual websites of our members to explore their funding priorities and available grant opportunities.
Your organization can also reach a new audience of supporters at PublicGood.com where you can claim your organization’s page to connect to shared causes and fundraise with mobile friendly, simple donation pages.
These programs periodically offer grants for food systems work:
- Food and Farm Communications Fund
- Illinois Specialty Crop Block Grant Program
- USDA Beginning Farmer and Rancher Development Program
- USDA Farm to School Grant Program
- USDA Farmers Market Promotion Program
- USDA Rural Enterprise Business Grant Program
Although Fresh Taste is a foundation-led effort, and we occasionally make grants by invitation only from our Good Food Fund, grantmaking is not a primary purpose of Fresh Taste. Please do not send Fresh Taste letters of inquiry or formal grant proposals.